The only payment method accepted by Cubyn is automatic debit.
The payment deadline for your Cubyn monthly invoice is the 15th of the following month.
Important : the direct debit authorization must necessarily be set to schedule your first Cubyn collection.
Set up direct debit on my account
- Go to the payment section of your Cubyn user interface.
- Click on "Activate automatic debit".
- Using your bank account details, fill in the requested information.
The automatic debit for payment of your monthly Cubyn invoice is set on the 15th of the following month. You will be notified by mail each time it occurs.
If this attempt failed, the procedure will take place as follows :
Step 1: New automatic debit request around the 20th of the month with an e-mail notification. If there is a failure, step 2.
Step 2 : New automatic debit request around the last day of the month with an email notificationl. If there is a failure, step 3.
Step 3 : Your Cubyn account will be blocked, and you will get an email notification. Our sales team will come back towards you to evaluate your situation. If no agreement was found at this stage, a recovery procedure will be initiated by Cubyn.
If an automatic debit request is canceled after a first unsuccessful, your Cubyn account is automatically blocked (see step 3).
Payment procedure after blocking the Cubyn account
Your Cubyn account has been blocked due to unsuccessful billing (see previous section : Debit procedure).
In order to regularize the situation and have access to your Cubyn account within 5 days, we invite you to :
- Contact our teams by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cubyn attempts a new automatic debit request to your bank account within 3 to 4 business days after your notification.
- Cubyn receives confirmation that the debit request has gone through successfully 1 day later, so 5 working days after your first notification.
- You then have access to your Cubyn account again using your usual credentials.