Connect my Shopify account
Connecting your Shopify shop to Cubyn enables you to:
- Automatically import orders to Cubyn
- Automatically update orders’ status on Shopify (according to Cubyn ones)
- Automatically update your Shopify stock on Cubyn one
- Automatically cancel your Shopify orders that are Canceled on Shopify (As long as they are not Processing on Cubyn)
🚨 Your orders are automatically validated by Cubyn once those are processed by our warehouse. No need to validate your orders on your Shopify back-office.
🚨The Checkout X application is not compatible with our Shopify module. If you have any doubt about an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to connect your Shopify account, go to you Cubyn account and follow those steps:
- Go to Apps
- Click on + button
- Click on Install next to the Shopify icon
- Indicate your shop URL (exclude “https://” and “.myshopify.com”)
Ex: “https://cubynshop.myshopify.com” → “cubynshop”
- Click on Install unlisted app
Configure my Shopify shop
To configure your Shopify applications, do as follow:
- Indicate your app name (you chose the name you want)
- Choose your options (automatic order import and stock update)
- Indicate your location (see explanation below)
- Map your rate name (carriers) (see explanation below)
- Click on Confirm
On Shopify, all your products and orders are linked to a location. Click here for more information.
Locations enable merchants to manage several fulfillment centers.
You need to choose a location among the dropdown list (in the example “Your location”).
Cubyn will only manage orders and SKUs of this location.
To see the list of your locations on Shopify, go to Settings > Locations
On Shopify, you can create and manage your shipping rates (Settings > Shipping > Manage rates). Find more information here.
To import orders on Cubyn, you need to map your shipping rates with available Cubyn delivery modes : Cubyn Standard, Cubyn Standard Delivery signed, Cubyn Express (click here to know how to configure relay method through Shopify connection).
You can do this mapping when configuring your Shopify application on your Cubyn account.
🚨If your orders ask for delivery modes that are not mapped with Cubyn delivery modes, they cannot be imported on Cubyn.
🚨If you modify a shipping rate on Shopify, you also need to update it on your Cubyn interface. To update your rates on Cubyn, go to Apps > Configure > Update carriers list (button below)
For example :
- On Shopify interface, you have 4 available shipping rates for France as below :
- Standard Delivery signed
- Free shipping
- On Cubyn interface, you can map those 4 shipping rates with Cubyn delivery modes.
🚨If your orders are purchased with a “disabled” shipping method, they will not be imported on Cubyn.
How does Shopify integration work?
To be imported on Cubyn, orders have to respect those conditions:
- Payment: Paid
- Fulfillment: Unfulfilled
- With a Shopify rate mapped to one of Cubyn delivery modes
By default, orders are automatically imported on Cubyn every 5 minutes.
🚨Once you establish the connection between Cubyn and Shopify, all Paid & Unfulfill orders with one of the mapped shipping rate are imported even if they were created before.
You can switch to manual mode at any time by deactivating this option (cf Configure my Shopify account).
To manually import your orders from Shopify:
- Go to the Orders tab
- Click on Import
- Click on Sync with Shopify
Orders statuses update
Cubyn updates statuses and Shopify sends emails to recipients. You can customize your emails sent by Shopify in your Shopify back-office Settings > Notifications.
Once orders are fulfilled
- Recipients receive email from Shopify with Cubyn tracking ID (CUBXXXXXXX) and Cubyn tracking page (www.track.cubyn.com)
- Orders statuses are updated your Shopify back-office
Here is the mapping between Shopify and Cubyn statuses:
Created (stock and address validated)
In transit / Delivered
Our Shopify integration enables the automatic cancellation of your Shopify orders that are Canceled on Shopify (As long as they are not Processing on Cubyn).
If your order is cancelled while still in Created status on Cubyn, it will be automatically cancelled on Cubyn as well.
Annuler automatiquement les commandes annulés sur Prestashop (tant que celles-ci ne sont pas Processing sur Cubyn)
By default, stock update option is activated. You can deactivate it anytime you wish (please refer to Configure my Shopify shop).
For any stock movements on a SKU, Cubyn updates the stock of this SKU on your Shopify back-office:
- Stock increment : item of this SKU stored (inbound order, return)
- Stock decrement : fulfillment of an order
🚨To be updated, your SKU need to be strictly similar between Cubyn and Shopify.
🚨 SKU edition is not automatically updated : if you edit a SKU on Shopify, you need to also change it on Cubyn. And vice-versa.