Go to shipper.cubyn.com, section MY ACCOUNT > Applications then click on Configure.
Make sure that the API key is identical to the one entered in the Cubyn module of your CMS backoffice.
If the problem persists, do not hesitate to write to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
You are on Shopify
We will reconfigure the Cubyn / Shopify app in order to recreate the link between the Cubyn app and your Shopify.
First remove the Cubyn app from your Shopify backoffice:
Click on Apps (1), then on the trash (2)
To reinstall the Cubyn application, follow the steps below:
- From your interface, click on My Account> Applications
- Then click on Install Shopify
- Enter the name of your Shopify store in maboutique.myshopify.com format
- Enter your Shopify credentials
- Authorize access to the various resources necessary for the proper functioning of the Cubyn application
You just have to configure the carriers by linking Shopify shipping modes to Cubyn shipping modes.