Connect my Backmarket account
Connecting your Backmarket shop to Cubyn enables you to:
- Automatically import orders to Cubyn (import every 5 minutes)
- Automatically update orders’ status on Backmarket (according to Cubyn ones)
- Automatically update your Backmarket stock on Cubyn one
🚨 Your SKU editions are not automatically updated : if you edit a SKU on BackMarket, you need to also change it on Cubyn. And vice-versa.
🚨 Your orders are automatically validated by Cubyn once validated (stock and address) by our algorithms. Don’t validate orders manually on your BackMarket back-office.
In order to connect your Backmarket account, you need to :
- Go to Apps
- Click on + button
- Select BackMarket to install
- Indicate your shop name and your BackMarket credentials (email // password)
🚨 If you update your BackMarket credentials, you need to delete the integration and do it again
You can edit your BackMarket Application Name on Apps > My applications :
- Click on Configure button
- Indicate the new shop name
Configure my shipping options on BackMarket
All your orders imported from Backmarket to Cubyn are sent by default with Cubyn Standard mode (D+2 delivery, countersigned).
You can add Cubyn Express mode (D+1 delivery) by following the steps below :
- Go on your Backmarket back office > Options tab > Delivery
- Click on Add a delivery method
- Create your new delivery with the following information:
- Country: choose the country you want to ship to
- Mode: Other
- Specify the delivery method: Cubyn Express
- Duration: 24 hours
- Price (in euros): determine the price you want to charge your customer with
How does BackMarket integration work ?
Every 5 minutes, all your orders on BackMarket are :
- Automatically imported on Cubyn
- Automatically validated on BackMarket if address and stock are validated on Cubyn
🚨All orders are imported on Cubyn (if you have different warehousing partners, you cannot select orders to import). But you can cancel your order on Cubyn as long as they are not processed by our operational teams.
🚨If an order has been canceled on BackMarket, it won’t be imported on Cubyn.
Orders statuses update
Once fulfilled, your recipient receives an email with a link to the carrier tracking.
Orders fulfilled by Cubyn are automatically updated on your BackMarket back-office. Here is the mapping of statuses between BackMarket and Cubyn:
To validate / to accept
Created and validated (stock and address)
Waiting for fulfillment
In transit (shipped)
For any stock movements on a SKU, Cubyn updates the stock of this SKU on your BackMarket back-office:
- Stock increment : item of this SKU stored (inbound order, return)
- Stock decrement : fulfillment of an order
🚨To be updated, your SKU needs to be strictly similar between Cubyn and Backmarket.
🚨 SKU edition is not automatically updated : if you edit a SKU on BackMarket, you need to also change it on Cubyn. And vice-versa.