Connect my Amazon account
Connecting your Amazon shop to Cubyn enables you to:
- Automatically import orders to Cubyn (import every 5 minutes)
- Automatically update orders’ status on Amazon when shipped by Cubyn
- Automatically update your Amazon stock on Cubyn one
🚨 Your SKU edition is not automatically updated : if you edit a SKU on Amazon, you need to also modify it on Cubyn. And vice-versa.
Get your seller ID, the MWS Seller Token and the Marketplace ID
To connect your Amazon shop to Cubyn, you need to get your Seller ID and the MWS Seller Token.
How to get your Seller ID?
- On your Amazon back-office, go to your Settings
- Click on Your Merchant Token
The Seller ID is displayed as below:
How to get your Marketplace ID?
The Marketplace ID is specific according to the country of your back-office.
Get your Marketplace ID here.
How to get your MWS Seller Token?
The MWS Seller token gives a restricted access to your Amazon account. Cubyn needs this token to connect your account.
To get your MWS Seller Token, please go on your Amazon app management (accessible here) and follow these steps:
- Click on Authorize new developer
- Enter Cubyn developer credentials:
- Developer’s Name: Cubyn
- Developer’s ID: 216940473202
- License Agreement
- Acknowledgement of awareness
Connect your Amazon shop
To connect your Amazon account, go to your Cubyn interface and follow these steps :
- Go to Apps
- Click on + button
- Click on Install button next to the Amazon icon
- Indicate your Application name and your credentials (see above)
Configure your Amazon shop
With the Amazon integration you have the possibility to:
- Change your Application name
- Deactivate (or re-activate) the stock update at any time
To configure your Amazon app:
- Go to Apps
- Click on Configure button
- Edit what you wish
- Click on Confirm
How does Amazon integration work ?
Mapping delivery modes
Your shipping methods on Amazon are mapped with Cubyn delivery modes as following:
Two-Day Premium shipping
Not available on Cubyn
One-Day premium shipping
Not available on Cubyn
🚨 If your orders are purchased with a shipping method not available on Cubyn (such as So Colissimo for example), they are not be imported on Cubyn.
For example: An order purchased with an Expedited Shipping on Amazon is imported on Cubyn as an Cubyn Express order.
Every 5 minutes, all your Unshipped orders on Amazon are automatically imported on Cubyn
🚨 All orders are imported on Cubyn (if you have different warehousing partners, you cannot select orders to import). But you can cancel your order on Cubyn as long as they are not processed by our operational teams.
🚨 Please note that since November 2, 2021, following an Amazon regulation, the personal information of your consumers can no longer be modified on orders imported from Amazon.
Orders statuses update
Once fulfilled by Cubyn, the order is automatically updated on your Amazon back-office as Shipped.
The carrier tracking number is also transmitted to Amazon and is accessible on the Amazon order tracking page.
By default, the automatic stock update option is activated. You can deactivate at any time. (please refer to Configure your Amazon shop).
For any stock movements on a SKU, Cubyn updates the stock of this SKU on your Amazon back-office:
- Stock increment : item of this SKU stored (inbound order, return)
- Stock decrement : fulfillment of an order
🚨 To be updated, your SKU needs to be the exact same one on Cubyn and Amazon.
🚨 SKU edition is not automatically updated : if you edit a SKU on Amazon, you also need to change it on Cubyn. And vice-versa.
Renew your Amazon token for your Cubyn integration
If your orders are no longer being imported, you may need to renew your Amazon access token.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/account-manager/home.html/ref=au_userperms_dnav_xx_
- In top right corner of interface, click on Settings then User Permissions
- Under "Amazon MWS Developer Permissions", click on "Renew Access" for dedicated Cubyn Developer Access