If your products are not barcoded, you can print QR Codes from your Cubyn app by following the steps below:
- Create your inbound order and fill in the “Barcode column” with the information you want your QRcodes to contain,
- Upload your Inbound Order file and confirm shipping details,
- Go to your Inbounds tab,
- Select Get QR Codes for the relevant inbound order,
- Print downloaded QR Codes (24 QR Codes per page designed to fit with Herma square label N°10108 - 40x40 mm stickers),
- Stick printed QR Codes on your products (1 QR code per product).
Important to know for the entry of your barcodes :
- Any barcode is possible (including URLs) with the respect of the rule 1 barcode can only be assigned to one SKU
- We will not distinguish between upper and lower case letters (barcode1" = "BARCODE1" = "Barcode1"))
- If you use a Cubyn QR code to identify your products, you will be able to use it for your future WIO.