Packaging of containerised products
Your products must be packaged in containers that meet the following conditions:
- Length + height + width <= 150 cm
- Length <= 100 cm
- Max weight 25kg
- Packaging: standard shippable non-transparent containers (e.g. a carton box)
Packaging of pallets
If necessary, the cartons can be grouped together in cardboard pallets or in a pallet box.
All pallets must be wrapped in plastic stretch film and the Cubyn delivery document must be glued on it.
Pallets must not be stacked.
Pallets must meet the following dimensions:
- Max dimensions: 1000mm*1200mm*2500mm
- Max weight : 700 kg
✅ Example of a compliant pallet
Unpacking of containers
- Any container on a pallet without a scannable and recognized barcode is considered to be to be unpacked.
- If there is a scannable and recognized barcode on your container, the container will be considered as a product to be stored as it is (from the declared barcode).
Any container is unpacked once.
Multi WIO shipment
Products from the same Inbound Order (WIO) can be dispatched in more than 1 box.
In this case, you can create 1 delivery for each box or 1 delivery for all the boxes (How to declare my stock shipment deliveries?). Boxes should be labelled according to our rules (How should I package my products?)
🚨 Products from different Inbound Orders (WIO) cannot be dispatched in the same box.
✅ OK ❌ NOT OK (2 WIO mixed in same package)