Cubyn reserves the right to refuse or stop the processing of any shipment of Products that does not comply in whole or in part with these terms and conditions.
Any non-compliance that will result in returns to the Customer and/or additional processing costs or damage of any kind will be passed on by Cubyn to the Customer through the application of surcharges as detailed in the Tariff Sheet.
All Products subject to the national, European and international regulations in force on hazardous materials as well as the following are refused by Cubyn:
- Dirty Products, considered as dangerous and/or by their nature or packaging, likely to injure Cubyn's agents or its Partner Carriers or to damage other objects or machines belonging to Cubyn or its Partner Carriers.
- Products over 15 kg
- Products for which the length is over 100 cm
- Products for which Length + Height + Width is higher than 150 cm
- Batteries with a capacity higher than 100 WH
- Textile products without blisters
- Products with an expiration date
- Products requiring a controlled temperature
- Live plants and animals
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ammunition & firearms
- Prescription pharmaceuticals and pseudo pharmaceuticals
- Unique or one-of-a-kind materials
- High-value products, or restricted monetary equivalents, including Products with a replacement value of €3000 or more per item
- Products or packaging that deteriorate or get damaged during the handling in the warehouse or transportation or during extended storage or after being dropped and vigorously shook
- Individual flyer or document
- Products that Cubyn otherwise determines as unsuitable
- Explosive or hazardous products as identified in the below table :
- Explosive and Hazardous material belonging to the categories in the below table except if they are packaged in limited quantities as defined in the latest version of ADR, 3.2.1, 3.4 :