Cubyn helps you manage 3 types of returns :
- Recipients returns are parcels returned by recipients
- Carrier returns are parcels which cannot be delivered to recipients
- Merchant returns are recipient or carrier returns received at one of our warehouses which are later sent back to the merchant.
You can allow your customers to download their return label from the tracking page.
In “Account > Return” you have to check the box “Enable returns” for track.cubyn.com.
Your clients from 30 destinations can then download return labels and easily ship their parcel back to you.
Destinations list : Germany, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Hungary, Ireland, Italia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, La Réunion, Romania, United Kingdom, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
These shipments will be billed at Cubyn Standard rate once sent by the client.
You can download the return label from shipper.cubyn.com :
- In the tab “Orders”, click on the “•••” menu,
- Then click on “Download the return label”.
Please be advised that generating a return label can take up to 30 seconds.
Keep in mind, Cubyn return labels and BackMarket return labels are the only 2 types of labels accepted by Cubyn.
The Cubyn warehouse will refuse any other type of label like recipient made labels.
You can follow your Recipients returns (that use a Cubyn return label) in the “Returns” tab in your Cubyn app.
Once they are received at Cubyn warehouse, you will be notified by email of:
- Carrier returns
- Recipients returns (for non french merchants)
Cubyn also offers a Reverse option to put your returns back in your inventory or to test them before shipping them back to you. Check this Reverse article to know more.