You can use Cubyn Relay shipping method (delivery D+3) with your Shopify connection.
As this method is not native on Shopify, you need a specific setup that only takes 3 minutes to configure !
Overview of the solution
With Shopify, the recipient can only select his delivery point after completing his checkout.
As a buyer, I can select service point delivery method and once payment is processed, a message will pop-up to select Relay Point on the map, as described below.
Your customer forgot to choose a relay point at the end of the checkout?
He will have the opportunity to choose it later going back to the order page (accessible from the confirmation email automatically sent by Shopify)
Note that this shipping method is available in six countries across Europe:
Configure the solution
To implement Shopify Relais you need to :
- Configure your Shopify back-office
- Configure your Cubyn platform
Configure your Shopify back-office (create service point delivery shipping method)
The first step to use Relay method with Shopify connexion is to create a dedicated shipping method on your Shopify back-office as following :
- Go to Settings > Shipping
- Click on Manage rates
- Click on Add Rate for the zone you want
- Name the rate “Service Point delivery” (see below the list of accepted shipping rate names)
- Click on Done
- Click on Save
🚨Please be aware that your shipping method must contain one of the following term in order to work:
- “Service point delivery”
- “Livraison en point relais”
- “Recogida en punto de servicio”
- “Paketshop zustellung”
💡Note that you can specify additional information on the rate name as long as it contains one of the above terms. For example you can specify the checkout flow or the delivery time: “Service point delivery (choose your relay point after the payment)” or “Service point delivery (D+3)”
Configure your Cubyn platform (map Shopify shipping method)
Next you have to configure you Cubyn Relay shipping method on your Cubyn app as followed :
- Go to the Apps tab
- Click on the Configuration button of your Shopify application
- Click on Update carriers list (below Carrier Mapping part)
- Map the new created shipping rate to Cubyn Relay (Note that this carrier is only available if the Shopify shipping rate has the correct name)
- Click on Save
You are now fully setup to use the Cubyn Relay shipping method!