In order for an order to be imported from your Shopify store to the Cubyn interface, two conditions must be verified :
- The order must be in Paid & Unprocessed status on Shopify.
- The Shopify shipping method used must be identified to a Cubyn shipping method (available from the Shopify connection setup window on Cubyn).
If one or more orders are not imported, one of these criteria is probably not met.
1- Check on your Shopify backoffice that the order in question is in Paid & Unfulfilled status.
From the Orders tab in Shopify, find the order in question and check if it has the status Paid and Unfulfilled.
If this is not the case, click on the order to change the status or contact the customer if necessary. Once in the correct status, the order will be imported to Cubyn (automatically or not depending on the import mode selected with your Shopify connection).
2- Check the shipping method is linked to a Cubyn shipping method
- Check on your Shopify backoffice the selected Delivery method
- Check on Cubyn to see if the shipping method is identified to a shipping method from the Apps tab, then the configuration button 🔧 next to the Shopify connection and in the Carrier mapping section.
- If the tariff is not present, click on Update carriers list and then select the associated shipping method by clicking on the drop-down list.
Once the price is added, the order will be created on Cubyn at the next import Shopify (manual or automatic depending on the chosen mode).
However, if this does not answer your question, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.