When I should create my deliveries?
Creation of deliveries is the second step when declaring my stock shipment. I can click on Skip for now and get back to it later.
At any moment, on the detail page of a WIO, I can click on Edit deliveries to attach new deliveries on a WIO.
How to create a delivery?
- I click on Add a delivery to create a new line.
- I select my carrier among the list (UPS, DHL or other)
- If I select “Other carrier”, Cubyn will automatically generate a delivery document that I will have to stick on each of your packages or pallets (How should I label my stock shipment?). I don’t need a carrier tracking Id.
- If I select DHL or UPS, I will have to specify the tracking number of each package. Then, these tracking numbers will be used by Cubyn at reception. No need to stick delivery documents on my package (How should I label my stock shipment?).
- Optionally, I can declare an estimated delivery date and a number of containers for each delivery for having a better tracking.
DHL piece identifier tracking number
UPS shipment piece tracking number
Multi-packages stock shipment
If my stock shipment contains several packages, I can
- Create a delivery for each individual package (1 delivery = 1 package) I sent to Cubyn to have a tracking of my reception by package.
- Create a delivery for all my packages (1 delivery = n packages) I sent to Cubyn. In this case Cubyn won’t provide me with tracking of reception by package.