You can allow your customers to download their return label from the tracking page.
How to download the return label ?
You can download the return label from shipper.cubyn.com :
- In the tab “Orders”, click on the “•••” menu,
- Then click on “Download the return label”.
How to activate it ?
In “Account > Return” you have to check the box “Enable returns” for track.cubyn.com.
From which destinations ? 🏳️
Your clients from 30 destinations can then download return labels and easily ship their parcel back to you*.
Destinations list : Germany, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Hungary, Ireland, Italia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, La Réunion, Romania, United Kingdom, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
- These shipments will be billed at Cubyn Standard rate once sent by the client.
- These return parcels will not be subject to any specific insurance and will be taken care of at 33€/kg in case of anomaly during transit.
Please be advised that :
- The address on the label can be set in Account> Returns.
- Generating a return label can take up to 30 seconds.
- Cubyn return labels and BackMarket return labels are the only 2 types of labels accepted by Cubyn.
- The Cubyn warehouse will refuse any other type of label like recipient made labels.
- You can follow your Recipients returns (that use a Cubyn return label) in the “Returns” tab in your Cubyn app.
- Once they are received at Cubyn warehouse, you will be notified by email of recipients returns reception (for non french merchants).
Depending on the return option you have chosen, the package will either be put back in stock or it will be returned to you.
You can consult the different options by clicking here.
* * Return labels can only be generated for a return to a French address 🇫🇷