Features of the Prestashop module
The Cubyn connection module to your Prestashop store allows you to:
- Import your orders automatically on Cubyn
- Send your orders on your Cubyn interface from PrestaShop in one click
- Synchronize your stocks Cubyn with your Prestashop
- Automatically update the status of orders on Prestashop
- Automatically cancel cancelled orders from Prestashop (as long as orders are not processing)
The Cubyn module is compatible with versions 1.5.x - 1.6.x - 1.7.x of PrestaShop.
Install and configure the Cubyn module
Install Prestashop from your Cubyn app
- Go to the Apps tab
- Click the + button
- Click on Install next to the Prestashop icon
- Choose a name for the application to recognize your store
- Enter the URL of your store
Install the Cubyn module on your Prestashop back office
- Load the Cubyn module
- The message "The module has been downloaded" is displayed:
Configure the Cubyn module on Prestashop:
- In the list of plug-ins, find and select the Cubyn plug-in, then click Configure.
- You must now enter the information below then click on Save.
- Your API key is available directly on your Cubyn interface
The rest of the steps consist of matching the order statuses on Prestashop with the Cubyn statuses, in particular:
- The Prestashop status(s) that generates the Export of orders on Cubyn, for example, I want my orders to be exported to Cubyn when they are in “Paid” or “Validated” status on Prestashop.
- The status once the orders have been exported on Cubyn: for example, when my orders are created on Cubyn, I would like to see them change to “In preparation” status on Prestashop
- The status when the order begins to be processed in the warehouse
- The status after the order is delivered
Once these parameters have been configured, check in the advanced parameters of your configuration page that the API environment is set on “Production”
You just have to click on Save now.
Set up Cubyn shipping offers
When installing the PrestaShop Cubyn module, the corresponding Cubyn shipping offers are created in Prestashop, and can be found in the Transport (or Delivery)> Carriers tab:
All you have to do is configure the Cubyn shipping offers as you wish (shipping costs according to price, weight or even the destination zone).
Import orders and manage stocks
Once the PrestaShop Cubyn module is installed and configured on Prestashop, make sure the connection works on Cubyn side. To do this, click on the button “check the installation of my module” button, to see the message: “Module correctly installed.”
If the message “Module not Installed” appears, make sure you have followed the steps described above correctly, then click “Check my module installation” again.
Import of orders and update of status on Prestashop
By default, the automatic order import option is enabled. You can deactivate it at any time from your Cubyn interface.
If you turn off the automatic order import option, you can import your orders manually.
To do that :
- Go to the Orders tab
- Click on Import
- Click on Sync with My_boutique_prestashop
Depending on the configuration chosen during the installation of the module (see “Install and configure the Cubyn module”), the status update will be done automatically and instantly on Prestashop.
As a reminder, the orders concerned will be the only be the orders which:
- Have the right status (s) configured at the setup (see “Installing and configuring the Cubyn module”)
- Have been passed using a Cubyn carrier
In addition, the Cubyn tracking link is returned for each order and is therefore sent to the customer during the shipment confirmation email configured on Prestashop.
If you declare a productReference in your inventory on Prestashop, it will be used to identify product required to fulfill the order on Cubyn. If you did not declared a ProductReference, we will use reference.
So productReference (or reference) should match SKU in your Cubyn inventory to enable correct identification of product required for the order.
By default, the automatic inventory synchronization option is enabled. You can deactivate it at any time by deactivating the option “Update stocks in real time”.
When the option is on, for any movement of stock on a SKU, Cubyn updates the stock of this reference on your Prestashop back office:
- Inventory increment: item of this SKU reference inbounded (shipment from stock, return)
- Inventory reduction: validation of an order
Relay points for Prestashop
To be able to allow your customers to select a pickup point delivery, you just need to activate the carrier `Cubyn Relais`.
Your customers will then be able to select the pickup point while ordering their product when they select the delivery mode.
Troubleshoot: With the version 18.104.22.168 of Prestashop, a new configuration has been added to manage the cookie SameSite.
By default it's on "Lax". If you change it to "None" (no risk if the site is under SSL according to the Core Team), the checkout will work fine.
It's located in "Advanced parameters" -> "Administration" -> Cookie SameSite.