1. Can I split my WIO in several inbounds ?
No, it is not possible. If you want to split your stock shipment in several inbounds, then please create several stock shipment declarations.
2. Can I edit my deliveries ?
Yes ! It is possible to edit your deliveries. As long as your WIO is not in RECEIVING status, you can add or delete products you wish to send for this WIO.
3. Can I edit my stock shipment declaration ?
Yes ! It is possible to edit your stock shipment declaration. As long as your WIO is not in RECEIVING status, you can still :
- Add / Delete products you wish to send for this WIO
- Modify / Precise number of boxes & estimated date of arrival for your delivery
- Change of tracking mode: if so, your WIO will be in CREATED status and you will need to perform step 3 actions to validate it
4. How can I be sure that my declaration is validated ?
Your WIO declaration is validated as soon as you have fulfilled the following steps on your interface :
- Product declaration : what products are you sending to our warehouse?
- Shipping configuration : how are you shipping these products ?
- Download the Cubyn delivery document or input the carrier tracking number (if UPS or DHL).
5. Where can I send my stock ?
The address of our warehouse is the following :
Service Fulfillment By Cubyn
41 avenue du gros chêne