1. How to send products without any barcode ?
If your products are not barcoded, you can print QR Codes from your Cubyn app by following the steps below:
- Create your inbound order and fill in the “Barcode column” with the information you want your QRcodes to contain
- Upload your Inbound Order file and confirm shipping details
- Go to your Inbounds tab
- Select Get QR Codes for the relevant inbound order
- Print downloaded QR Codes (24 QR Codes per page designed to fit with Herma square label N°10108 - 40x40 mm stickers)
- Stick printed QR Codes on your products (1 QR code per product).
Important to know for the entry of your barcodes :
- Any barcode is possible (including URLs) with the respect of the rule 1 barcode can only be assigned to one SKU
- We will not distinguish between upper and lower case letters (barcode1" = "BARCODE1" = "Barcode1")
- If you use a Cubyn QR code to identify your products, you will be able to use it for your future WIO.
2. What happens if my products are not barcoded ?
A new line will be added to your WIO (tabs Inbounds) with a SKU ITEM_NOT_SCANNABLE. You could see this line in the WIO detail file. Then you know that an item with a missing or unreadable barcode has been received at the warehouse. If several items are concerned, column “quantity stored in the inventory” is increased with the number of items received.
This SKU is also visible in your inventory, you could see the total number of products without barcodes (or unreadable) that we received in all your WIO.
To get these products back, you only have to create an order from your tab Orders and add SKU ITEM_NOT_SCANNABLE to the product list. If you want to add warranty to your order, please contact customer service before creating your order to declare the unit value of your products.
Please note that you will have to modify the quantity because the quantity by default is 1 item.
In order to continue to offer free stock entry to everyone and not penalize those who do their utmost to ensure that their shipment are perfect, we charge this extra step at 2.5€/item.