Your WIO can be refused or unidentified for several reasons:
- You forgot to pay the customs fees
- Your shipment is damaged, dangerous, too big, out of size or too heavy
- The delivery document is missing on your package
- No stock shipment has been declared on Cubyn's interface :
- The stock shipment declaration is not validated
- The stock shipment declaration is wrong :
- There is nothing on the shipment received : no delivery document
- Only 1 tracking number has been declared, but there was several tracking numbers to input.
Please see different steps' golden rules to ensure that your WIOs do not get refused at reception.