Asilage and branded cardboard features are based on two new SKU types:
- Case-packed SKU: product received in mono-SKU cardboards and stored in bulk in its case
- Case SKU (~container): product containing case-packed products, received and stored as a classical product
If we take the example of flyers sent in a box to Cubyn, in this case we will have:
- Case-packed product = Flyer
- Case product = box containing 100 flyer
Activate Cubyn Branded access
To access these two features, you first need to activate Cubyn branded access. To do so contact our Support team at email@example.com.
Thanks to Cubyn Branded Fulfillment you can automatically add products to targetted orders.
To do so, only three steps:
- Create associated products
- Send your products
- Create your rules to add products to orders
1. Create your products
In order to use our Asilage feature you need first to create the associated products on Cubyn application.
To create do so, go to the Inventory > Create Product > Create Case Packed and fill out the information:
- Case-Packed product name and SKU
- Case-Packed product barcode (must be UNIQUE among all customers)
- Case(s) SKU, name, quantity of case-packed and barcode (each quantity must be defined by a specific barcode)
- Case 1
Name: Case of 50 flyers
Barcode: 123456789x50 (does not need to be unique)
- Case 2
Name: Case of 100 flyers
Barcode: 123456789x100 (does not need to be unique)
- Case 1
- Case-Packed product name and SKU
Here is the recap for the examples proposed above
2. Send your products
Once case and case-packed products are created, you need to send them to Cubyn.
To do so, as we will only store the cases, you only need to declare the cases you will send.
Taking back the example above and shipping 750 flyers, here is a valid stock shipment declaration
3. Create your own asilage rules
Finally, since asilage implies automatically adding products to orders, you can create rules in order to specify on which orders products should be added.
To create rules go to Account tab > Asilage Rules > New rule and fill out the information :
- Rule name
Name: Flyer France
- Product list to add (can be more than one)
Product list: FLYER
- Conditions that the order must fulfill
Condition: country is FR
🚨 5 different rules are available:
- Product List : Add product(s) “…“ if my order contains the product XX
- Number of articles : Add product(s) “…“ if my order has more than XX products
- Delivery mode : Add product(s) “…“ if my order delivery mode is in XX
- Country : Add product(s) “…“ if the recipient address is in XX
- Application name : Add product(s) “…“ if my order comes from an application in XX
🚨 If added products are not available, the order will be sent without them
Thanks to Cubyn Branded Fulfillment you can design and use your own cardboards.
To do so, only two steps:
- Select and design your branded cardboards
- Send us your order request
We will then manage every step until the reception at our warehouse and you will then be able to see the cardboards on your Cubyn inventory.
1. Select and design your branded cardboards
First, you need to select the cardboard size(s), and design the one(s) selected
- Cardboard size(s)
- Three sizes are available, you can purchase all of them (find insights on which one(s) you shall choose according to your products sizes):
|Size||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Max product length (cm)||Max order volume (cm3)|
- Cardboard design
2. Send us your order request
Once you have selected and designed your cardboard(s), please send us the following instructions via this form:
- The quantity you want to purchase per reference
🚨 You are limited to 4 months shipping
🚨 You cannot order less than 2000 cardboards
- The pdf design for each purchased reference
- The barcode associated to each reference
We will then take care of the procurement and come back to you as soon as possible with an ETA.
💡Currently, lead times are between 6 and 8 weeks due to a general raw material shortage.
3. Ship with your branded cardboards
Once cardboards received and visible on your inventory, your orders will automatically be shipped with them according to 2 rules:
- ⬇️ We always use the smallest branded cardboard possible
- 🚨 If the order is too large for your branded cardboards, we use Cubyn cardboards