What is Cubyn First Mile?
Cubyn First Mile is a feature enabling you to centralize your supplier deliveries in a single place.
Once you have created a WIO declaration, Cubyn offers to take accountability for managing your supplier deliveries, from transport to customs clearance.
How to book a Cubyn First Mile shipment (and pick-up) for your WIO?
1. Make sure you have created a WIO on Cubyn Desk
* When declaring the amount of boxes to be shipped, please take into account that the individual box weight should not exceed 20kg (Volumetric weight applies).
2. Fill in the following form to make a Cubyn First Mile shipment request: here
For the 3rd step (customs management) of the form:
- You must indicate the HS code for your products
- You must indicate your VAT number / EORI number on the invoice
- You can provide the necessary documents for the customs
3. Receive your validation mail with your carrier labels
4. Prepare your shipment before pick-up
For more guidance on this step, you can check our dedicated articles in this section.
The invoice with VAT number / EORI number needs to be printed out and sent with your shipment.
5. Prepare for customs clearances
If customs fees are applicable, you will receive an email to handle the payment of those fees.
Moreover, while Cubyn manages the administrative side of customs clearance, you must be able to provide all necessary documentation upon request. You can check this article for more information.
How does Cubyn guarantee my shipment ?
We are working closely with our partners to provide the best quality of service possible.
Furthermore, your supplier deliveries are very important to us - that is why you can insure the value of your shipment up to €50,000. For further details, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Insurance policy is per WIO