Cubyn enables merchants to expand across Europe thanks to warehouses now in France and Spain.
This enables you to:
- Further gain cost optimization
- Enhance your delivery promise
By leveraging delivery networks of both countries according to your consumers’ localizations (e.g. shipping from our Spanish warehouse will be very beneficial if you deliver to Spanish consumers)
How to activate Cubyn Expand ?
- Contact Cubyn Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the contract including the country you would like to expand to.
- Once agreement has been signed to use Cubyn Expand service, your account will be activated with this feature.
- You can now send stocks to both warehouses in France and in Spain, and have orders fulfilled by both!
How does it work?
- If stock is available only from 1 warehouse, this warehouse will be chosen by our system to fulfill order
- If stock is available in 2 warehouses, our allocation engine will chose best suited warehouse for fulfillment:
- Spanish warehouse if destination country is Spain or Portugal
- French warehouse otherwise
- Inventory can be sent to any warehouse
- To achieve best fulfillment promise + transport costs, fulfillment can be done from both warehouses according to our algorithms
- Activity from both warehouses can be monitored on your Cubyn Expand version of Cubyn desk
- Carrier returns are automatically returned to original warehouse to be restored