You can allow your customers to download their return label from the tracking page.
How to activate it ?
In “Account > Return” you have to check the box “Enable returns” for track.cubyn.com.
From which destinations ? 🏳️
Your clients from 30 destinations can then download return labels and easily ship their parcel back to you*.
Destinations list : Germany, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Hungary, Ireland, Italia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, La Réunion, Romania, United Kingdom, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
- These shipments will be billed at Cubyn Standard rate once sent by the client.
- These return parcels will not be subject to any specific insurance and will be taken care of at 33€/kg in case of anomaly during transit.
Please be advised that :
- The address on the label can be set in Account> Returns.
- Generating a return label can take up to 30 seconds.
- Cubyn return labels and BackMarket return labels are the only 2 types of labels accepted by Cubyn.
- The Cubyn warehouse will refuse any other type of label like recipient made labels.
- If applicable, you will have to pay for customs duties in order for shipment to be delivered to Cubyn.
- You can follow your Recipients returns (that use a Cubyn return label) in the “Returns” tab in your Cubyn app.
- Once they are received at Cubyn warehouse, you will be notified by email of recipients returns reception (for non french merchants).
* * Return labels can only be generated for a return to a French address if you are operating in our French warehouse (a Spanish one otherwise)
How can recipients download their return label ?
Recipients can download their return label from Cubyn's tracking page.
- Input tracking number (CUBXXXXXXXX)
- Click on “Return your parcel" and download the return label
**Recipients will have to take their parcel to the nearest carrier drop off point.
How to follow up on Recipient returns?
Your can track your recipient returns directly from your Cubyn App in the tab "Returns" by looking at Returns with the following Icon .
How do I retrieve recipient returns?
Once the return has been received by Cubyn , it will be labeled and visible in your Inventory tab under the SKU RECIPIENT_RETURN_ITEM.
✔️ You can now place an order to the address of your choice to retrieve these items. To do so, follow the next steps:
1. Go to the Orders Tab
2. Click on the sign to add a manual order.
3. Complete the mandatory fields for the first section: (Recipient, Destination address, shipping options)
4. Add the RECIPIENT_RETURN_ITEM products to the order.
5. Confirm order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.