How can my consumers create a claim?
In case of any incident, consumers are covered and can get compensated. They can open a claim directly from our Cubyn Live 🚚 tracking website by entering their CUB tracking number and clicking on the Get help button.
💡 You can find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to open a claim on the How can consumers create a claim? full article.
What are the different types of incidents?
Consumers are covered for the following incidents:
- Order delivered late: when the order was delivered after our promised delivery date.
- Order never received: when either 7 days (France & Spain) or 14 days (Rest of world) have passed from the promised delivery date.
- Order received damaged: when at least one item of the order was delivered damaged.
- Order has a missing item/s: when there is at least one item missing on a delivered order.
❗👉 Be sure to read our Overview - All types of incidents article for an in-depth explanation of each type of claim.
How can I follow up on my consumer's claims?
You can track the status of opened claims on your Claims tab.
Claims can have one of three status:
- CREATED: a new claim that is under analysis.
- VALIDATED: the claim was approved, the resolution can be found under the Output column.
- REJECTED: the claim was rejected, the reason can be found under the Output column.
💡 You can find more information on this topic in our How to follow up on consumer claims? article.