How do I declare a stock shipment (WIO)?
Before sending stock to our warehouses, you first have to create a WIO (warehouse inbound order) with the detailed list of items being sent.
In order to create a new WIO, you have to click on the Send inventory button located on the top-right corner of the Inbounds tab.
You will then need to complete the following steps:
- Select which warehouse you wish to send stock to.
- Complete the details of the items being sent (SKU, name. barcode, quantity).
- Complete shipping configuration (no. of boxes, type of tracking, est. date of arrival).
- Configure tracking (Cubyn delivery document or UPS/DHL tracking no.).
- Check that your order is in Validated status, otherwise we won't be able to receive it.
🚨 Be sure to read the full article explaining this process, as we won't be able to receive stock if a step is skipped. 🚨
How do I prepare my stock to be sent to Cubyn?
In order for us to be able to receive and properly store and manage your stock, there are certain rules that you have to make sure your items, packaging and shipment are in compliance with.
❗👉 Please refer to the following links for the golden rules on how to prepare:
How do I track the reception of a WIO?
As soon as the stock shipment has been received by Cubyn’s warehouse, you can track the storing status on your Cubyn app in the Inbounds tab.
Your WIO can be in one of the following status:
- CREATED: uploaded on Cubyn, not yet physically received by our warehouse.
- VALIDATED: you downloaded the Cubyn delivery document / attached the carrier tracking. The order is ready to be received at our warehouse.
- RECEIVING: stock shipment was received by Cubyn, storing of products is ongoing.
- COMPLETED: once Cubyn has completed packing units you sent and when number of packing units received by Cubyn equals (or is greater than) the number of packing units declared.
🚨 Keep in mind that the COMPLETED status of an order doesn't mean we fully stored the items received. To track the status of the storing process, you can check the ITEMS STORED column.
💡 For more details on how to track the reception of a WIO, you can check the full article on this topic.
Please sign in to leave a comment.