🚨 If you haven't set up your return address yet, please refer to this section of our quick start guide for a guide on how to do it.
How do I manage carrier returns?
All orders that couldn't be delivered by a carrier and are returned to our warehouse will be visually inspected to make sure they weren't opened, and then automatically stored back in your inventory.
These returns will be displayed in your Returns tab with a truck icon under the type column.
💡 You can find a detailed explanation of this topic in our How to manage carrier returns? article.
How do I manage recipient returns?
You can allow your customers to return parcel directly from our tracking site by activating the checkbox that is located under the Returns menu of your Account tab.
💡 You can find a detailed explanation of this topic and countries eligible for returns in our How to manage my recipient returns? article.
How do I track returns?
You can track the status of a return from your Returns tab.
- For carrier returns, the return CUB will be the same as the original delivery.
- For recipient returns, you can find the return CUB under the return tracking id column and the CUB of the original delivery under the original tracking id column.
Returns can have one of four status:
- Return label printed: the return label has been downloaded but the parcel has not been handed over yet to the carrier.
- In transit: the parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit to the address of your choice or Cubyn's Fulfillment Center.
- Delivered: the parcel has been delivered to the address of your choice or Cubyn's Fulfillment Center.
- Exception: an event occurred during the transit by the carrier and needs your attention, please contact support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.