B2B Parcels product
1. Creation flow
You need to send items to professional recipients: shops, distributors, other logisticians; however, the volume of items is not high enough to send with a pallet, or the recipient is not able to receive a pallet.
Our B2B Parcels product is made for you🚀
- Parcels grouping: if you send 200 items and we have to use 5 boxes to send them, the 5 boxes will be prepared together, sent together, delivered together
- Delivery slot booking: you can have a precise delivery thanks to our delivery slot booking feature. You are sending items to a shop receiving stocks before 10am ? You can select a 8-10am delivery slot
To generate a B2B Parcels order, go to Orders -> "+" button -> "B2B":
3 simple steps follows:
- Fill in recipient details
- Select SKUs and Quantities you want to ship - according to dimensions, we will optimise automatically the number of boxes we use to send those items
- Select your delivery slot, and confirm
You order is generated - an automatic generation of new sub-orders will be done by our system, to reflect all the parcels that will be sent.
⚠️ Please note that our priority is that your SLA is respected. If by any circumstances, you create an order with stocks lacking for a certain product, we will maximise the number of parcels which are shipped and delivered together. It is your accountability to monitor the stocks which are not sent.
2. Tracking flow
Once your order is created, it is splitted automatically into multiple boxes if need be.
Each box is trackable by itself. Your boxes are identifiable with a number series. If it is splitted into 3 parcels, the order references will be as follow:
- Order ref
- Order ref_2/3
- Order ref_3/3
3. Claim flow
Any issue on one of your boxes ? Please report it via the "Report a claim" or "Ask for support" functions