- I can't use Shopify flow to import automatically orders - my subscription plan is not compatible
- During Shopify upgrade, my Fulfillment service & location creation failed
- During Shopify upgrade, my products transfer failed
- After Shopify upgrade, why do my orders no longer auto-import to Cubyn?
1. I can't use Shopify Flow due to my subscription plan
For the best experience, it is recommended to be on Shopify plan.
This will in particular let you benefit from Shopify Flow and our dedicated Cubyn workflow, to import automatically orders to Cubyn.
Otherwise, you can still manually Request fulfillment on your orders detail with the corresponding button:
Or use an app for this : In Shopify Apps you will find tools to help automatize workflow and import orders automatically from Shopify to Cubyn.
We suggest using React Flow.
2. My Fulfillment service & location creation failed during upgrade
Something went wrong during your Shopify upgrade, and you have an error message indicating the fulfillment service & location creation failed.
Please contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you with quickest delays.
3. My products transfer failed during upgrade
Something went wrong during your Shopify upgrade, and you have an error message indicating the products transfer failed.
We recommend you manually transfer your products stocks in your products tab from your former Location used with Cubyn, to Cubyn Fulfillment location.
4. After upgrade, my orders no longer auto import to Cubyn, why ?
Shopify has updated its system to more easily integrate fulfillment services like us.
In particular, it means Management of Orders is more separated from Management of Fulfillment. As such, Cubyn is responsible for Management of Fulfillment, but not of Management of Orders anymore.
No worries, it can still be easily automated with workflow tools (see this article)
Possibilities are actually wider than before, and you are able to customise yourself the rules you want to have for import of orders (you can integrate upsell capabilities, rules on statuses...) !
Such tools are also very useful to help you manage your e-commerce !
Please sign in to leave a comment.